In an ever-increasing competitive landscape and the continued rise of operating cost pressures, companies need to ensure their business processes run as efficiently as possible.
At Parseq, we help you do just that. We’ll work with you to reduce cost, help you focus on your core business and realise tomorrow’s growth ambitions. We do this by combining onshore and offshore processing capability 24/7. We have two offshore sites based in Chennai, India and sites in both Sofia and Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
By choosing Parseq as your outsourcing partner, your business could benefit from efficiency savings of up to 59% in India, and 53% in Bulgaria.
Our capabilities in Chennai, India:
- Processing capability 24/7 throughout the year
- Chennai has emerged as India’s leading outsourcing hub
- Rapid growth in the BPO/IT sector
- Close proximity to airport
- Highest literacy rate in India at 94%
- A number of highly reputable organisations operate in Chennai
- Voted one of the safest cities to live in
- Our sites are highly scalable
Our capabilities in Sofia & Plovdiv, Bulgaria:
- Bulgaria is one of Europe’s leading outsourcing hubs
- Rapid growth in the BPO/IT sector – accounting for 10% of the countries’ GDP.
- Highly secure IT infrastructure
- Plovdiv awarded 2019 culture capital of Europe
- 90% of young population speak English
- A number of highly reputable organisations operate in both Sofia and Plovdiv
- Part of European Union
At Parseq, we operate within a secure and compliant environment. This means the processing, management and security of our clients’ data is in our safe hands.
- ISO 27001:2013 in both India and Bulgaria
- A secure, certified and compliant operating environment
- All PCs hosted in the UK
- Pass access
- Finger print recognition
- No mobile phones/cameras
Why take advantage of Nearshore and Offshore
By utilising our load-balanced offering, your work never stops being processed.
- Average of 56% cost saving across offshore locations *based on UK costs of £24K / agent cost*
- 99.95% accuracy levels
- Increased productivity and turnaround times
- Highly skilled and agile workforce
- Seamless transition from existing outsourcer or in-house facility
- UK account management team
- Offshore management team with over 20 years’ experience
- Covid secure environment across all sites
- Fast track recruitment including all relevant background checks
- Availability of skilled resources and low attrition rates
What can you outsource offshore?
- Finance & Administration
- Customer communication handling
- Enquiry handling
- Back Office functions
- Invoice & Document Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Exceptions Handling
- Data capture combined with OCR technology
- Complex KPO/end-to-end processing
Meet the management team
Craig has been the Managing Director of Parseq since 2013. With over 20 years’ experience in BPO, Finance & Administration and offshore back office processing, he possesses an exceptional track record of developing tailored client solutions to achieve key business objectives. Craig’s well versed in continuous improvement, lean operations and Six Sigma to increase operational efficiency.
Country Operations Director – India
Rob has over 14 years’ experience in multi-national B2B environments with a strong background in client account management, business development and service delivery. Rob leads a team of over 50 people and has solid credentials in the development and delivery of innovative solutions that improve customer service whilst driving efficiency gains for clients.
Site Manager – Bulgaria
Stoyan has over 10 years’ experience in BPO back office processing and finance, with a credible background of improving business processes and achieving optimal service delivery for clients. Stoyan leads a team of 15 people and is responsible for our business operations in Bulgaria. He strives towards service excellence through continuous improvement and developing talent.